Skip to main content

...our little story and hope...

Still waiting for my prince charming?
I don't think so.
I don't wait for him anymore.
Why?
Cause he's with me right now;
he belongs with me
and I belong with him.

Just so you know,
he's you.
:)

I remember the time when I first met you,
it was so strange.
It's like God have had a plan to make us meet each other.
And from that day,
you've started to search any information about me from whoever.

Have you got them?
Of course.
But just too little to catch me
who's far far away from you.
You've needed more and more information,
but you've never got them.
Why?
Cause I've closed all the doors and windows,
even every little gaps,
so you couldn't get into my life.

But,
you've never gave up.
You've ever lost your interest,
but you could made it back again to you.
You've tried and tried so hard to catch me
with anything you could do.
And finally,
after a long long search and wait,
you caught me.
Congratulations to you!
^_^

How does it feel,
to be in an uncertainty for catching a girl like me,
for more than seven months?
I think I know how it feels.
That's why I really proud of you for that:
your never ending struggle;
and love.

But...
Can we survive in this long distance relationship?
Can we keep our love, faith, and promises
till we meet again?
Till the end of time?

You know that this kind of relationship is so hard for me;
and for you too maybe.
But you decided to walk with me with this distance between us;
and so did I.
So,
let's walk together on this path;
together with Him who's always here between us.

Whenever I miss you,
I remember all of our little memories;
and I don't want to say goodbye.

Whenever I miss you,
I keep in faith that your heart,
your love,
your mind,
your life,
and your body and soul,
is for me only.

Whenever I miss you,
I believe my heart
with all my soul;
I believe that I love you,
and I believe that someday
this distance won't separate us anymore.

And whenever you miss me,
I hope you feel and do
just like me.


"I wonder how we can survive this romance.
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance.
. . .
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you."
~r.m.~

by: ckk ^^
March 20, 2012
my room ~ Yogyakarta
around 16.16

Comments







Instagram