Skip to main content

Don't You Feel The Same?

To love,
you don’t need any reason,
but you do need any courages,
humblenesses,
and sacrifices;
cause to love means to take a big risks,
and the biggest risk of loving is
getting a witless-looking…

You know,
not your gorgeous eyes comforting me,
but the way you look at me;
it’s as if my heart knows you’re the missing piece.
No, not as if.
But, you are.
You are the missing piece of my heart.
How ‘bout me?
Am I the missing piece of your heart?

I'll never apologize, 'cause loving you is not a mistake.
But, is it?
Sometimes I feel I’ve made a big mistake.
Really big mistake:
loving you.
Loving someone who is too far,
unreachable,
impossible to be mine.
You're untouchable,
like a distant diamond sky,
burning brighter than the sun;
and when you're close,
I feel like coming undone.
But, this love is unbearable.
Truly unbearable.

If I didn’t meet you,
I wouldn’t fall in love.
If I didn’t love you,
I wouldn’t miss you.
If there’s no if…

Should I forget you?

We live in different world.
Different time.
And I miss you so much.
As much as I love you.
This miss is also unbearable.
Truly…

Don’t you feel the same?

Please love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.

Love me tender,
love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
till the end of time.

But…
Things fell apart;
and you became more and more unreachable.
How many lonely days are there waiting for me?
How many seasons will flow over me,
till the emotions make my tears run dry
at the moments I should cry?
For I love you,
I need you,
I miss you.
Oh, yes I do.
This love,
need,
and miss,
become more and more unbearable.

Don’t you feel the same?

Have you ever thought just maybe,
you belong with me?

I love you,
I need you,
I miss you;
and I always will.

Wish nobody can take what's ours;
this love is ours...

by: ckk ^^
August 15, 2011
my room ~ Yogyakarta
around 20.40

Comments







Instagram