Skip to main content

* him and her *

This is just an imagination letter, a letter from a girl as a reply to her ex-lover's letter; whom after all this time still don't want to face the fact that they can never be together. Certainly, not all girl will think or say or do like her. But, this is what I have in my imagination.

I won't give you any details so you can imagine it as far as you can. But, for your information, if you find ******, it's a "name" of a man who ever and still love her too. I purposely didn't give him a name. Without any particular reason. Just don't want to.

So... Hope you enjoy it! ^_^



U said: "What I do know for sure is that you always come to my mind every single day."
But,what I do know for sure is you who always force your memories 'bout me to come back to your mind every single day.
Definitely!

"So I miss you, I miss almost everything I knew about you, sometimes even with your stubbornness. And stupidity."
Yeah..
I was so stupid so I ever fell in love with you.
I was so stupid so I ever fell in your trap and played such a stupid and dangerous game with you.
And I was so stupid so I didn't kill myself after I realized that everything I had, said, or did for and with you was dregs, worthless, and had to be thrown away all at once.
And that's what I did: I threw them away, every single of them, all at once!

"Yes, I should forget you, but I couldn't."
Yes, you really could!
But you don't want to.

"But I'll take that pain as mine, not yours."
Just so you know, it really hurts me too!

"I will always love you and care about you. That are things I know for sure. That's why I miss you, deeply. Want to reach you, to see your beautiful eyes, and hold your hands."
If you really love and care 'bout me, then just love and care 'bout me no more, don't ever miss me anymore, and forget everything 'bout me.

"I love your hands. They're so delicate. I love you bunny. I can't but love you."
Don't ever call me by that nickname anymore.
And you don't love me; you just love yourself, not me.

"I'm deeply sorry for causing such troubles to you, or hurt you. But I wouldn't say a sorry for days we had. Because they are too lovely, too beautiful. Agonized but yet passionate. They were and still are the best parts of my life."
If you deeply sorry for that,prove it by doing what I said before!
And I am so so so sorry for days we had!
Days that should be never happened.
Days that become such a nightmare for me every single night, even till now.

"Because they speaks about you inside of me. Or me inside of yours. They're mystical. I love you. Miss you."
They don't speak 'bout that at all!
They just speak 'bout your ego, your big ego.
Not 'bout me.
You're such a selfish person, Sir.
So selfish!
You haven't changed a bit from that time and that's because of your selfishness.

You have your own life and I have my own.
I don't want you come into my life and try to reach me anymore.
I don't love you and I didn't!
So do you: you don't love me and you didn't!
It was lust.
Everything was lust.
Lust that you kept for a long time cause you couldn't get the antidote from your wife.
Lust that I had in this body of mine.

I want to live happily with my boyfriend, my love; and I don't want anything or anyone disturb me.
So please..
Do what I said!
Forget me and love your wife with all the things you had and still have for me, things you called love.
For our own future.
You have such a nice and wonderful wife, so please don't make her cry anymore, especially cause of me.

Sorry if I'm too harsh and rude.
I have to do this.
For our own future.

PS:
I thought you were the same as ****** who still love and want me too.
But I was wrong.
You're not the same as him.
The way he did and still do is much much better than yours.
Indeed.
So..
Maybe you can learn it from him.

Goodbye.

by: ckk ^_^
May 11, 2013
my room ~ Jombang
around 11.05

Comments







Instagram