Skip to main content

a lil' message just for you from my lil' heart...

I'll never apologize, 'cause loving you is not a mistake...
A storm not only devastated, but it also grow the new root...
Love hurts, love will heal...
It's certain that true love can heal a broken heart, 'cause true love is the spirit of human life...
I don't cry, not because I don't sad... I just want to see clearly when you leave, in order to remember you...

If you decided to leave me and choose her, I'm okay...
I won't sad, I won't mad, I won't cry...
I won't ask you to stay beside me too...
I just want you to be honest with your little heart...
If all of your decision came from your honesty with your little heart, I'm okay...
I'll be okay...
'Cause you'll be happy with your decision: to be with her...
But, if all of your decision didn't came from your honesty with your little heart, I'm not okay...
I won't be okay...
'Cause you won't be happy with your decision: to be with her...

It's certain that untruth will hurt yourself, 'cause you know that you lied to yourself...
Be honest with your little heart please…
Just be honest with your little heart…
Don’t break your little heart anymore…
Your little heart is fragile too…

You know that my little heart is broken 'cause of you...
But, you don't know that my little heart is strong enough...
I won't let anybody break my little heart anymore easily...
It's certain that my little heart would be broken...
But, I have to ascertain that nobody would break it easily...
Just like my K-Py said...

It's okay...
I'm okay...
I just want to ask you a simple little thing:
Be honest with your little heart please...
'Cause the unforgivable crime is to deceive your own little heart...
And don't shun from me...
Please...
I want our relationship back to the way we used to be, before all of this happened...
I just want to remember you with all of your kindness, not all of your vileness...
I don't want to be sorry anymore...
Could you do it for me?
Could you do it for yourself?
Please...??

Your little broken heart and mine, can still survive with a touch of your grace, with a touch of love...
Love hurts, love will heal...
I believe... n_n
Could you believe in it?
Believe in love?
Believe in me?

by: ckk ^^
May 23, 2011
Tropiz
around 21.42

Comments







Instagram